An oblique look at 9/11 from Bloomington, Illinois by the late David Foster Wallace, Posted Oct 25, 2001.
Coleen Rowley was interviewed on RNZ Morning Report on the topic of the Orlando shooting. Here is RNZ’s promo:
FBI trying to determine killer’s motive in mass shooting
8:21 AM.The FBI Director James Comey says authorities are still trying to determine the killer’s motives, but there is no indication he was part of an organised terror network, although he may have been inspired by them. Coleen Rowley is a former FBI special agent and division counsel whose May 2002 memo to the FBI Director exposed some of the FBI’s pre-9/11 failures, and was named one of TIME magazine’s “Persons of the Year” that year.
Here is the link to the interview:
From James Corbett:
From Luke Rudkowski at We Are Change:
Bernie Sanders in 2011 as prophet in his own Senate:
Richard Gage of Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth joins Media Monarchy on the eve of their “13-City Pacific Northwest Film Tour” to talk about where we are nearly 15 years later.
In 2015, there were 385 terrorist incidents around the world according to Wikipedia. Of these, 94% were attributed to Muslim perpetrators or occurred in Muslim countries surrounding the world’s most resource-rich region. The geographic pattern behind these and previous attacks suggests that terrorism is more a function of the need to seize resources than it is about religious or political beliefs. The terrorist events of 2015 continue to fuel speculation that most terrorism is government-sponsored and focuses on achieving political objectives.
Most of the terrorist attacks in 2015 were attributed to groups located in the relatively small region of southwestern Eurasia that has been the focus of competition for resources among the world’s superpowers. The political will to drive seizure of those resources requires Western governments to generate a fear of terrorism in their own societies so that “responses” can happen without interference from the public. Maintaining the fear is what appears to be the primary objective behind the fewer, better publicized, attacks in Western countries.
Since 9/11, terrorist acts in Western countries have exhibited a formulaic set of common features that suggest the government might have been involved in the crimes. Here are ten such features.
1. Evidence against the accused is usually composed of hearsay claims or dubious documents that originate with military or law enforcement sources.
2. The hearsay evidence typically includes vague accusations that the suspects were in contact with, had “links” to, or made recent pledges of allegiance to, terrorist leaders.
3. The documentary evidence includes things like passports conveniently left at the scene or social media postings that imply a commitment to terrorism.
4. There is an overly obvious attempt to associate the terrorists with Islam.
5. The suspects are usually dead by the time the first reports come out.
6. People who knew the accused often say they had absolutely no idea that their friend/neighbor/family member was involved or interested in terrorism in any way.
7. The testimony of eyewitnesses is ignored as authorities provide contradictory stories that quickly become the official, media-driven accounts.
8. Eyewitnesses often describe the attackers as armed and outfitted like highly trained, and well-supported, special operations soldiers.
9. The attacks usually coincide with military or law enforcement exercises that mimic what happens.
10. The incidents are used to justify rapid military attacks against countries of strategic interest before any investigation is conducted.
On the campaign trail in New Hampshire two weeks ago, Jeb Bush was asked a question for which he clearly wasn’t prepared, which hearkened back to Bush’s time as Florida Governor.
The CIA tortured terror suspects in its programme of “enhanced interrogation”, the agency’s former executive director, Buzzy Krongard, has admitted to the BBC’s Panorama programme.
The agency’s position has always been that the “enhanced interrogation” techniques it used under George W Bush, did not amount to torture, because they were legally approved by the White House at the time.
Published on Jul 19, 2015
This video encapsulates the ridiculous assertions of the “official” story for those who believe the Government’s version about what happened on 9/11. It was also created to honor those who lost loved ones as a direct or indirect result of 9/11 in the hopes that the real criminals will be brought to justice.
Special thanks to James Corbett for granting permission to use his script for the making of this video.
The country’s largest professional organization of psychologists faces a crisis after a damning independent review alleging post-9/11 “collusion.”
The 542-page report examines the involvement of the American Psychological Association with the harsh interrogation programs under the George W. Bush presidency, raising questions about the collaboration between psychologists and officials at the CIA and the Pentagon.
According to The Guardian, “the revelation, puncturing years of denials, creates the potential for leadership firings, loss of licenses and even prosecutions.”
Link to cited report (pdf file)