Russia says it is “surprised” by a US court ruling against Iran over the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States.
“I am lawfully surprised: what did the Americans do in Afghanistan for 15 years, if Iran is to blame for everything?” Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at a briefing on Thursday.
Read article here
by Peter Drew
The true events of 9/11 have been systematically withheld from the public and greatly distorted by the mainstream media. At the heart of this distortion and cover-up has been the BBC.
The BBC has systematically supported the cover-up of a huge amount of incontrovertable scientific and forensic evidence and eye-witness evidence which strongly contradicts the official version of events of 9/11. The result of this cover-up has been the support for the wars launched on Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of 9/11, resulting in more than one million deaths of innocent civilians so far, as well as the ongoing supposed global war on terror at the cost of trillions of dollars to tax payers.
This two part documentary by Press TV exposes the BBC for exactly what role it has played in this process, which is political propaganda, funded by the British public, to support the official version of events of 9/11 and the subsequent global war on terror.
Produced by Ken O’keefe, a former US Marine in Iraq who quit the US military when he realised the truth about what was really happening, and who then led the human shield in Iraq in 2003.
Part 1 – BBC: UK public funding propaganda
Part 2 – BBC covering truth on 9/11
– See more at: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-bbcs-cover-up-of-the-truth-on-911/5453498#sthash.Stfoy17H.dpuf
Geopolitics of the war against Syria and against the Daesh
by Thierry Meyssan
Voltaire Network | Damascus (Syria) | 26 October 2014
In this new and original analysis, Thierry Meyssan exposes the geopolitical reasons for the failure of the war against Syria and the real objectives of the so-called war against Daesh. This is particularly important for understanding current international relations and the crystallization of conflict in the Levant (Iraq, Syria and Lebanon).
Read article here
The United States is on alert and has deployed military assets to defend the Atlantic coastline from New York to Charleston from attack by a cruise type missile or low flying aircraft
Heightened security measures began with Israel’s increasing threats against Iran but increased with the mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight 370.
Sources at the highest levels of the US military and intelligence community cite the possibility of a terror bombing, even using nuclear weapons, most likely to be submarine launched. This is what is being defended against.
However, the plot, we have been informed, was to include a seemingly hijacked airliner which would be blamed on Iranians, as stated by Joel Rosenberg while speaking with Greta van Susteren on Fox News, March 18th. Rosenberg claimed the Iranians hijacked the plane to attack Israel.
The US, however, believes someone other than Iran is planning an attack, on the US, not Israel, and planning to blame Iran.
Yesterday, investigative journalist Chris Bollyn made a startling discovery:
“According to reports from plane-spotters, Israel has an identical Malaysia Airlines
Boeing 777-200 in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013. The only visible difference between the missing plane and the one in Tel Aviv would be its serial number. What do the Israelis have planned with the twin Malaysia Airlines plane?
By using the twin aircraft they have in storage, the terror masterminds may have a sinister plan for the missing plane to seemingly reappear in a false-flag atrocity. Public awareness of the twin plane in Tel Aviv, therefore, could prevent the evil plot from going ahead.”
After Bollyn’s detailed and well supported story was published, a full-scale public relations “counter-offensive” was launched by Tel Aviv.
However, US sources say this effort has backfired, indicating that if an Israeli role in the missing plane had never been considered before, it certainly is now. One highly placed source stated:
“In light of Israeli efforts to get Jonathan Pollard released including overt blackmail, the current ‘bottoming out’ of relations between Israel and the Obama administration have created a very dangerous situation. Israel may well do anything.”
OBAMA WARNS DURING NUCLEAR SUMMIT
On March 25, 2014, President Obama addressed the Nuclear Security Summit at The Hague, Netherlands. 53 heads of state were in attendance.
Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel did not attend. This is the 3rd Nuclear Security Summit that Israel has boycotted thus far.
During the closing press conference, Dutch Prime Minister Rutte had just finished congratulating Iran on its cooperation, lauding the United States for a diplomatic success. Rutte made the following announcement while standing next to President Obama:
“…progress is being made. Take Iran. I spoke with President Rouhani in Davos at the World Economic Forum in January. We have now interim accords. The fact that I was able — the first Dutch leader in over 30, 40 years who spoke with an Iranian leader, President Rouhani — was possible because of the interim accords, and it seems that it is holding. America provides leadership there.”
Then President Obama spoke:
“I continue to be much more concerned when it comes to our security with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan”
Normally such a warning would seem less ominous but these are not “normal times.”
Read full article here
By Susan Lindauer
Most of you know I was the Chief U.S. Asset covering the Iraqi Embassy at the United Nations for 7 years before the War. You know I was subsequently arrested on the Patriot Act, locked up on Carswell Air Force Base, and threatened with forcible drugging to silence me, when the Bush cabal decided to blame Pre-War Intelligence for their catastrophic decision to go to War.
On the 10 year anniversary of the start of the War, it’s worth examining the comprehensive peace option hammered out in the two year run up to the invasion. I was traveling in Minnesota this week for speaking engagements. In a television interview, I discussed the peace option at length.
I hope it will persuade the world to give diplomacy a chance to forestall confrontation with Iran in the months ahead. It’s never so hopeless as you might think.
‘Bin Laden was trained, funded by the US’
GlobalNews Published on Feb 5, 2013
US National hero believes the US government was behind the 9/11 attacks. William Rodriguez a janitor working in the North Tower of the World Trade Center building in New York who helped rescue thousands on that Tuesday morning, believes: Rodriguez is In Tehran to attend the 3rd Hollywoodism International Conference on filmmaking. In a press conference at Tehran’s [Farsi] News Agency, he discussed the events of the 9/11 attacks.
A senior Iranian commander says the United States planned the 9/11 terrorist attacks to use them as pretext to invade the energy-rich Middle East.
“The US, looking for a pretext to invade the Middle East, masterminded the 9/11 incident and pointed an accusing finger at Muslim countries,” Commander of the Iranian Army Ground Forces Brigadier General Ahmad-Reza Pourdastan said on Saturday.
Pourdastan added that following the fall of the Soviet Union, the US introduced itself as the world’s sole superpower and moved to instill the new world order to prove its supremacy.
The Iranian commander noted that the US later found its geopolitical policies a failure and decided to follow a geo-economic policy and control the world’s energy resources, 60 percent of which was located in the Middle East.
Read article here
Britain and New Zealand are creating an alliance to defend the internet and cyberspace, the two countries foreign ministers announced in Auckland today.
“We will work closely together, and with our key allies to coordinate responses to incidents affecting our government and private sector networks,” Foreign Minister Murray McCully and British Foreign Secretary William Hague told a joint press conference.
McCully said it was the first time ever that the same British foreign secretary had made two visits to New Zealand, while Hague said he was going to Christchurch tomorrow to visit the “red zone” because “that is what friends do”.
Hague touted a new super-cyber security organisation he wants to create known as the Global Cyber Security Capacity Building Centre.
It would look at using skills internationally with the two men stressing that their governments had agreed to work closely, and with allies, on developing a vision for the future security of cyberspace, which they termed “one of the greatest national, global and strategic challenges of our time”.
Cyber intrusions were an increasing challenge.
“New Zealand and the United Kingdom are already working closely together to confront the growing threats to our cyber security, and it is vital to our wider, shared economic, security and defence interests that we do so.”
The two said they did not under-estimate the challenge of working on an international consensus on how to protect the internet.
They will also “share situational awareness information and intelligence” so both countries can detect and respond to “foreign cyber intrusions on networks of national importance.”