Dec 152014
 

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/64191431/Sydney-siege-Attack-could-happen-here-Key

STACEY KIRK
Last updated 09:34, December 16 2014

Prime Minister John Key says it would be naive to think an attack similar to the Sydney siege couldn’t happen in New Zealand.

Three people, including the gunman, are dead after the Martin Pl siege ended in a volley of gunfire shortly after 2am local time today (4am NZT).

“I think you have to say yes,” Key said.

“There is always that risk, there’s that risk everywhere in the world. There’s the risk that there’s a person who is somehow attracted to the teachings and kinds of messages and propaganda that these people are peddling.”

In a landmark security speech last month, Key revealed government agencies were monitoring up to 40 possible foreign fighters within New Zealand because of their engagement in “extremist” behaviour.

“We know that as part of those 30-40 people we identified on the first list, that there are people who spend a lot of time on the internet, basically delving very deep into the messages and the propaganda that is coming out of ISIS [Islamic State],” he said.

Last week the “foreign fighters” bill passed into law, 94 votes to 27. It followed a similar tightening of security laws in other countries including Australia and Britain.

The Countering Terrorist Fighters Legislation Bill aims to tackle home-grown terrorism, with the Government arguing the rise of the Islamic State (IS) terror group in the Middle East increased the risk of an attack here.

The new law allows warrantless surveillance for 24 hours, and includes powers to cancel passports for up to three years, when authorities suspect terrorist activities.

Key said the events in Sydney only showed how dangerous IS was, even if it wasn’t directly involved.

Read more here

Nov 262014
 

The PM’s response to the revelations of the damning inquiry by SIS Inspector-General Cheryl Gwyn, (which confirms much of what was in Dirty Politics) comes as no surprise. But while the battle is raging at parliament over the Prime Ministers lack of apology for this latest abuse of power, both sides of the house are busy supporting another spy bill.

A bill expanding the powers of security and intelligence services last night passed its first reading in Parliament just hours after an urgent debate was conducted on the former activities of the Security Intelligence Service (SIS). The Countering Terrorist Fighters Legislation Bill was introduced under urgency, and will allow the SIS to conduct surveillance on private properties without a warrant for up to 48 hours.

This Bill is yet another example of the type of legislation that the NZ Law Commissioner warned us against in 1991 (ten years before 9/11) when he said that, “The danger is that States will over-react… [I]t is possible to imagine government officials doing more to destroy democracy in the name of counter-terrorism than is presently likely to be achieved by terrorists themselves.” [NZLC R22 Wellington 1991].

Nov 262014
 

Why Was Phil Goff Silenced And Why Did Netanyahu Phone John Key Four Times On The Day Of The Chch Earthquake

Much is made about the fact that Cameron Slater was able to obtain SIS documents via an OIA request. Today the report from the Inspector General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS) Ms Gwyn confirmed that it was the office of John Key who pushed for Cameron Slater to make an OIA request in order to be used against the then opposition leader Phil Goff on Slater’s Whaleoil blog.

This is in and of itself already proof of the use of an organisation which should be above politics in a very political way and should carry serious repercussions for both the director of the SIS and John Key for using the SIS to damage political opponents.The fact that this happened in the run up to the 2011 elections should worry everybody including National voters.
READ MORE: https://aotearoaawiderperspective.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/why-was-phil-…

Oct 142014
 

I have been inspired to write by the recent open letter to British PM Mr Cameron by AE911 truth activist Peter Drew. Thank you Peter for your inspiration and words.

======================================================================================================================

Dear Mr Key

I write this open letter to you in response to your recent comments regarding changing our security laws because of the risk of a terror attack being “possible but not expected.” In particular I must address your comments pertaining to those who have raised their doubts regarding the legitimacy of any terrorist threat to NZ when you say “with the greatest respect to those individuals, they don’t see the same information I see”.

Getting the true facts about 9/11 runs right to the heart of all the issues we currently see in the Middle East and the so called ‘war on terror’. As you know, on several occasions over the past five years, I have sent to your parliamentary office extremely important information that has highlighted an urgent need to re-investigate the legitimacy of the ‘war on terror’ due to the demonstrably false narrative of the official 9/11 conspiracy. There are now over 2,000 architects and engineers, members of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth (AE911Truth.org) who are calling for a new investigation into the collapse of the three towers (WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7) that fell in New York City on September 11 2001.

You did indeed acknowledge this explosive evidence in your comment to Paul Henry during an interview on 10/08/09 on TVNZ where you stated :

“if we look at actually what drove 9/11, those people that put together all those explosive devices and the whole plan were based in camps out of Afghanistan”

While your reference to the use of explosives is true, the last part of your comment is factually incorrect. Afghanistan did not attack the United States. Indeed, the nineteen men charged with the crime were not Afghans but Saudi nationals. Further, the US war in Afghanistan was not authorized by the UN Security Council in 2001 or at any time since, so this war began as an illegal war and remains an illegal war today.

There is a growing international outrage over the inaction by our leaders to address this issue. The facts and evidence about 9/11 are now widely available and there is a huge swell of current growing public awareness and support for a new 9/11 investigation as demonstrated by what is currently happening in New York City. More than 100,000 New York residents have recently signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the collapse of World Trade Centre Building 7 through a campaign called the ‘High Rise Safety Initiative.’ And there is currently a massive digital screen in the centre of Times Square showing rolling video footage of the controlled demolition of World Trade Centre Building 7 to three million New Yorkers. This is footage of a collapse of a massive 47-story building (not hit by a plane) that most people have not even been aware of or seen before now.

There are also many members of US Congress who are now demanding that President Obama release the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission Report because there is information in those pages that will shock the citizens of the US, (according to the two members of Congress who have been authorised to view the pages). As I have also pointed out in my previous letters to you, many other government officials worldwide are also calling for a new investigation into 9/11. These include Michael Meacher, former UK Minister of the Environment and Andreas von Bülow, former German Minister of Defence and Japanese democratic politician Yukihisa Fuijita as well as our own Jeanette Fitzsimons who has stated (political leaders for 9/11 truth) that:

“There is so much that does not make sense about the official version of 9/11. It is time we knew the truth one way or another, and an independent enquiry is the way to achieve this. If we do not know the truth of our history, it will compromise our future”.

I find it difficult to believe that you in your office of Prime Minister of New Zealand would be unaware of what I have stated in this letter and continue to ignore these facts. My question to you Sir is, if we have been deceived and manipulated on a grand scale regarding the true facts about 9/11, why should you or anyone else believe one word what the United States is saying about the threat of ISIL/ISIS?

9/11 is the event that launched the so-called global ‘war on terror’ and military action in the Middle East. It is now incontrovertible that we have been deceived and manipulated on a large scale about the true facts of 9/11. For anyone in office who continues to support the attempted suppression of this information will simply result in them being positioned on the wrong side of history.

Yours sincerely

Oct 112014
 


Isis fight: NZ might join combat operations

10:48 AM Saturday Oct 11, 2014

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11340983

A “domestic beheading” inspired by foreign fanatics is one of several threats New Zealand potentially faces from the so-called Islamic State, John Key said this morning.

Mr Key told The Nation a disproportionate number of Islamic State (IS) fighters were sourced from in and around Oceania. He said it was possible this would increase the likelihood of another “Bali bombing” terrorist act.

The Prime Minister said IS terrorists returning to New Zealand were another possible security risk. He said IS also posed a major risk to Kiwi aid workers and other expatriates based in the Middle East.

He told TV3 these reasons, together with the “frightening” growth of IS were among the reasons New Zealand might join combat operations against the rogue state.

Read rest of article here

Sep 242014
 

Second 9/11 See the Evidence Exhibition Rotorua – A Worthwhile Event

Report by Peter and Mike
 
The 9/11 See the Evidence exhibition was held for the second time at the Rotorua Convention Centre on Saturday 20, Sunday 21 and Monday 22 September 2014.

Rotorua 2014 6

We were delighted this year to display the images of the digital billboard of WTC7 in Times Square in a prominent poster with Mike’s new impressive model of the WTC complex underneath.

The exhibition also featured the looping clip of the compilation film of the ae911truth Experts Speak Out (the first four minutes summarising the new laws such as the NDAA) plus Solving the Mystery of Building 7 which captivated many of our visitors.

 

1-ESO Captivates

It was disappointing that our saturation leaflet mail drop and the media coverage we received in the Rotorua Review, along with Phillip’s interview on More FM, did not bring as many people as we expected, as the numbers attending were down on last year’s exhibition.  There could have been several reasons for this: Saturday was voting day and the weather was bad with heavy rain.  However, we still had over 60 people attend on Saturday, 80 people attend on the Sunday and over 50 on the Monday which was good for a working day.

Despite the lower numbers, the people attending were fascinated with the exhibition. As we experienced last year, many people had never even heard of WTC7.  This year we had a diverse group of people through, including visitors from the US.  A young American student and his mother read every word and took all our information cards and the Experts Speak Out DVD.    Even though they walked around a bit stunned and were very quiet, they thanked us afterwards and said “Incredible, I never knew about any of this”.

We observed some people who were obviously in a state of cognitive dissonance as they soon realised that the information on the panels was conflicting with the official story. Some people made some disparaging comments such as “Why are you doing this exhibition?”, “Why are you telling us these things?”, “Why did we not see this information at the New York Memorial Exhibition?”. However, the majority of visitors supported what we were doing. For many people it was extremely informative and they thanked us as they left or made generous Koha donations.

One woman initially made a $2 donation, then a few minutes later after going back to read some of the panels, returned a second to give another $5. Then amazingly after she had left, returned half an hour later just to drop another $10 in the Koha box! Clearly the exhibition had a strong effect on her.

We received the typical questions people have when learning about this information for the first time such as “What happened to the four planes? and what about the passengers?” We encouraged people not to get bogged down with those details and to just focus on WTC7 and the unnatural ‘collapses’ of WTC1 & 2 and encouraged them to do their own further research. Free copies of Experts Speak Out and the ae911truth info flyer were available for visitors to take away.

Overall we felt the exhibition was a worthwhile event, and we are sure it will remain in the hearts and minds of those who visited. If anyone in other areas would like to exhibit the work, please contact admin@nz911truth.org
Rotorua 2014 2

Sep 162014
 

http://www.newswire.co.nz/2014/09/exhibition-911-tragedy-suggest-truth-black-white/
Viewers scrutinise the 2014 exhibition on display at the Boat Cafe.
           Viewers scrutinise the exhibition on display at the Boat Cafe.

THIRTEEN years have passed but most people still remember where they were and what they were doing when news broke of the 9/11 terror attacks.

NZ for 9/11 Truth rejects the official explanation for the disaster which saw four American airliners hijacked and flown into landmarks in Washington DC and New York.

The tragedy resulted in 2996 deaths.

The ‘9/11 See the Evidence’ exhibition was staged in Wellington at the weekend and attracted hundreds of people.

Read on…

 Posted by at 7:38 pm